Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sore Shoulder Symptoms What Are The Symptoms Of A Heart Attack For Women? How Do You Know?

What are the symptoms of a heart attack for women? How do you know? - sore shoulder symptoms

I am 45 and a woman. I had pains in the shoulders and middle back pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. My inhaler every 2 hours and started 800mg of Motrin for pain and an X-ray and gas previcid to my stomach. Trouble breathing, it seems better, but I'm still in some pain. My husband, a nurse, told me that I is not the symptoms of a heart attack and thinks it is related to the upper respiratory tract. I also had shoulder pain for a limited time with the movement that my doctor says that my rotator cuff. Do you think you should travel outside of analgesics and albutoral or go to the emergency room? I myself am not in danger. Suggestions? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment