Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pain In Testicle Ball Found Dull Pain In Right Testicle?

Dull Pain In Right Testicle? - pain in testicle ball found

Well, I usually have a small place, like something in my right testicle, but I checked and it was just a cyst that was.

Recently I found a dull testicular pain in my right, I've Done It had several tests and found nothing. Currently I am under the impression that if "Blue Balls". I called trying to get rid of pain, and I noticed a sharp decline in worrying.

But he also felt the pain at the Blue Balls is after 1 hour or so. He was 3 and I can still feel the dull pain.

In wonder if I am correct in my first suspicion of a case of "Blue Balls", as I celebrated my ejaculation in the last week or two ..

Alleviate any pain, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment