Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nanny Employment Contract Is There Anyway I Can Get Out Of My Employment Contract?

Is there anyway I can get out of my employment contract? - nanny employment contract

I am not happy in my work, I signed a contract that says I must cancel 4 weeks, my boss is completely unreasonable and unfair to me IMO. I was twice reduced to tears and never cried.
I see no possibility that our relationship operates better and my life is suffering as a result. I do not know know how it really could work my notice and to be honest I want to be left only. You know, I'm satisfied with what I truly believe that my ad could happen this week anyway.
I have long at work for 4 months I worked as a nanny. Am I obligated to work my notice?
Useful advice only please.

No comments:

Post a Comment