Monday, December 14, 2009

Beat The Wall Game In GTA IV At The End Of The Game What Is Written On The Wall Above Jimmy's Head?

In GTA IV at the end of the game what is written on the wall above Jimmy's head? - beat the wall game

I beat the game for months, but I have bought this book to help you, the flying rats and unique stunt, because I'm lazy to find them, and I read it and said: "Pay attention to the written to the head in Jimmy's to raise the wall on the island of happiness, and the volume and watch the credits at the end "to the Arn't the exact words, but he said thats like it. So amazing, so what about the end credits? I wanted to see, but I simply believe in "something by accident, because I do not see. And back to the original question, what is written on the wall above Jimmy's head at the end of the game?

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment