Saturday, February 20, 2010

Umbilical Cord Cloth Diaper Cloth Diaper Question -?

Cloth diaper question -? - umbilical cord cloth diaper

After months of just the comments of the cloth diaper options, which ultimately made my decision this evening and order. I am 27 weeks pregnant, and this is my first child. Therefore, I am new to cloth diapers.

For those who have some experience with cloth diapers, would you tell me if you think you have a good choice, because I asked today confirmed this evening?

-2 Tens of thousands of bleached Chinese prefolds
-4 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Diaper Covers (small)
Fasteners snappier -2

When he was born, I'll Pamper Swaddlers heel bone. So I hope that in these few weeks it becomes large enough to fit in the small layer of blankets. I thought it was not necessary to spend money in the newborn'sIze, if not for long.

Do you think that I am okay?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment