Sunday, January 3, 2010

Radio Controlled Speedboat How To Change The Radio Frequency Of A Small RC Boat.?

How to change the radio frequency of a small RC boat.? - radio controlled speedboat

speaking on behalf of my uncle, my son and I both have small remote control boats, outboard engines, such as toys. Both boats are 49MHZ, and if it runs and down the other controller, the first is finished. I know its possible to change the frequency and my nephew (me) is willing to try, because he had connections with the circuits. Any help would be very grateful! Thank you!


Note: I have an answer to this question said that the purchase of the crystals and replacing RF Radio Shack
Now my question is: what does it look like? I have a few RC cars and such, there, and I found to be the driver with a rounded rectangle silver seems to 27,145, she said, but it's nothing like that relate to their own in the car. Moreover, in another car, I found something kind of semiconductor chips, a small black box with something like 16 metal spikes at the bottom, and back and forth board were 2 and 7 .. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment