Monday, January 4, 2010

Coffin Shoes Where Can I Find Dance Shoes Like The Ones Helena Wheres In The Helena Video?

Where can i find dance shoes like the ones helena wheres in the helena video? - coffin shoes

The song is called Helena by My Chemical Romance and the video of the girl in the coffin, that the dancing shoes. Does anybody know where I can find something like that? I've tried, used clothing, Walmart, Goody, many places, but I can not in all dance shoes you will find help? You have to be exactly, but the same type of dance shoes.

1 comment:

baabaabl... said...

These are just ballet shoes with a black border tape, my friend gave me a pair and they looked like the video to see. Save ballet slippers or dance discountdance.com and an average thickness of black ribbon and tape sewing 45ish angle in degrees of footwear under the skin side of the ankle.

Post a Comment